The school rules have been divided into various sections and students are expected to adhere to the code of conduct mentioned therein. Please note that noncompliance with the school rules shall lead to consequences which may also include dismissal from the school.
- Students will not use foul or offensive language.
- Students will not deface or damage school property. Any damage to school property should be reported to the Head Mistress immediately.
- Students will not litter in (or outside) the school premises.
- Students will not miss classes while in school and will not leave the school campus during school hours without prior permission of the Principal/Head Mistress.
- Bullying, aggression or violence in any form is gross misconduct for which the school will take strict disciplinary action if required.
- Students are expected to have respect for their peers and be sensitive to differences among themselves due to physical, cultural and economic considerations.
- Students are expected to be environment friendly.
- Strict action will be taken against students who are found using illicit or narcotic substances and behaving inappropriately on the premises.
- Students who violate the school rules will not be permitted to represent the school in any inter- school sports or other activities irrespective of individual interests or talent.